LETTING YOU KNOW

kitty Music stuff. bread right Film stuff. kitty Poetry stuff. bread right Rambling stuff. kitty Book stuff. bread right Stuff. kitty

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Jobless Jobs

Due to my jobless situation, which is frustrating beyond all measures (although I literally just got a call for a job interview at half price books mid-writing of this blog entry), I have been spending my spare time undertaking pointless little ventures. So last night at about 2:00 a.m. I decided to brush up (ha!) on my photoshop skills.

I selected a random image on my computer that might be cool to edit with and continued to browse the web for little tips and hints for photoshop during my editing session. This is what I came out with. Ended up just making it related to the band I'm in, just in case it might become of use. Nothing special but I think it's pretty solid. If any pro's read this, let me know what you think. Other opinions are welcomed as well.

Original


After Photoshop

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chase!

    I saw that you started following my blog and I Just wanted to come by and say thank you. You seem to have similar interests as me (with the photography and all) I think what you did with the photo is really cool.

    I don't have much experience with photoshop at all, so I think what you did is awesome. I'll try to sub to you but I didn't see a section where I could do that?

    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there! I appreciate the compliment! I'm inexperienced with photoshop too, I pretty much just google cool things to do on photoshop and most places give simple instructions, I just mess around with it during the process. Let me know if you have photoshop and I'll hook you up with the page that I looked at to help me with this picture. (and if you don't have photoshop, there are ways in which I can help you there too)

      I'm new to blogging, so what do you mean when you say you'll try to sub to me? Like put a link to my page on your blog or what? Lemme know.

      -Chase

      Delete