LETTING YOU KNOW

kitty Music stuff. bread right Film stuff. kitty Poetry stuff. bread right Rambling stuff. kitty Book stuff. bread right Stuff. kitty

Friday, June 21, 2013

Music & Film Stuff

What I am doing:

I have finished my album in musical terms. The songs were mixed and mastered by yours truly. I'm going to self-release it under Free Kittens & Bread. I've been throwing album artwork ideas back and forth with a gentleman by the name of Josh Stringer (thank you craigslist). It should be done within the next couple of days if not today (update: it's done). Then I will somehow get CDs replicated and begin my journey in Austin to promote it and such.

I have been neglecting film lately due to the recording process and, you know, doing everyfuckingthing by myself, but I was able to submit one of my films, Filmarchy, to two film festivals. I have high hopes that they will be accepted.

Here are links to the festivals for more info:

Little Rock Horror Picture Show

Hot Springs Horror Film Festival

Beyond that, here's the first film I put together. I realized I have never uploaded it or showed it to anybody. Enjoy.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment